Layaway Program

Terms for the Layaway program are as follows:

$300 Minimum subtotal.
20% down within 24 hours of receiving your invoice
45 days to settle the balance of your invoice.

Canceled orders: If you need to cancel the order we retain 10% of the total amount that has been paid and refund the remaining 90%.

You will not receive your order until the invoice is paid in full.

All invoices will be sent via PayPal. The invoice allows you to pay you minimum amount and continue to make partial payments as you see fit. 

Cancelling multiple times on different layaway orders will result in not being able to use the program.

We only allow 1 layaway order at a time per customer.