Following the introduction of the Solar SP shelters in 2018, we are thrilled to now have the Solar SP Pro Brolly System ready.
Versatile, cleverly designed and spec’d with top-end features and materials including our highest spec, Solartex+, breathable, coated fabric, while remaining lightweight and compact when packed down .
The patented block system with 8.5mm HD fibreglass poles maximises internal space while adding strength and stability. The flat-back profile further increases the internal space and also boasts out PermaVent air-flow system.
The full front infill panel canoe removed and the profile of the brolly can be altered, making it wider and lower to suit your preference and each situation. There are also multiple door options, full infill, mozzi-mesh and PVC are all supplied.
Giving that finishing touch that Solar is so well known for is our machined, aluminium bell cap. Supplied with a heavy-duty, rip-stop groundsheet and supplied with 4 storm poles and heavy-duty pegs, this is the full package for the serious angler.
- Patented block system with 8.5mm HD fibreglass poles
- Solartex+, top-spec, breathable, coated fabric
- PermaVent air-flow system
- Compact and lightweight, but with maximum internal space due to a flat-back design and the block system.
- Supplied with full infill panel, mozzi-door and PVC door
- Supplied with 4 aluminium storm poles and heavy-duty pegs
- Supplied with a Rip-Stop, heavy-duty groundsheet
- Machined, aluminium bell cap
- Dimensions: 264cm x 243cm x 150cm
- Weight (including pegs, storm poles etc): 15kg